Subject: [BEHAVE] FW: New Version Notification for draft-penno-behave-64-analysis-01

From: Reinaldo Penno <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 21:41:29 -0500

------ Forwarded Message
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 21:40:33 -0500
To: Reinaldo Penno <[email-masked]>
Cc: Tarun Saxena <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-penno-behave-64-analysis-01

A new version of I-D, draft-penno-behave-64-analysis-01.txt has been
successfuly submitted by Reinaldo Penno and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:  draft-penno-behave-64-analysis
Revision:  01
Title:   Analysis of 64 Translation
Creation_date:  2009-12-18
WG ID:   Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 10

Abstract:
Due to specific problems, NAT-PT was deprecated by the IETF as a
mechanism to perform IPv6/IPv4 translation.  Since then, new work has
commenced which standardizes new mechanisms to perform IPv6/IPv4
translation.  This document evaluates how the new translation
mechanisms avoid the problems that caused the IETF to deprecate
NAT-PT.

The IETF Secretariat.

------ End of Forwarded Message