Subject: [BEHAVE] I-D Action:draft-ietf-behave-v6v4-xlate-23.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 21:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Behavior Engineering for Hindrance Avoidance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IP/ICMP Translation Algorithm
	Author(s)       : X. Li, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-behave-v6v4-xlate-23.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2010-09-18

This document describes the Stateless IP/ICMP Translation Algorithm
(SIIT), which translates between IPv4 and IPv6 packet headers
(including ICMP headers).  This document obsoletes RFC2765.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-behave-v6v4-xlate-23.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Xing Li <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 20:03:29 +0800

Hi, All,

This version (draft-ietf-behave-v6v4-xlate-23.txt) fixes

(1) Section numbering (Kentaro's comments)
(2) UDP checksum issue (Magnus' comments)
(3) Fragmentation issue (Jari's comments)

Regards,

xing, congxiao

[email-masked] 写道:
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> _______________________________________________
> Behave mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/behave
>

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 11:11:01 +0200

> (3) Fragmentation issue (Jari's comments)

Hi,

I have checked the changes and they resolve my issues. If 6man and IETF
comes to the conclusion to allow zero checksum in certain cases and they
have applicability then we should ensure that this specification is
updated. But this clearly needs consideration after the actual rules if
any are known.

Thanks

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------