Subject: [BEHAVE] I-D Action:draft-ietf-behave-v4v6-bih-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 12:30:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Behavior Engineering for Hindrance Avoidance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Dual Stack Hosts Using "Bump-in-the-Host" (BIH)
	Author(s)       : B. Huang, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-behave-v4v6-bih-02.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2011-01-23

Bump-In-the-Host (BIH) is a host based IPv4 to IPv6 protocol
translation mechanism that allows class of IPv4-only applications
that work through NATs to communicate with IPv6-only peers.  The host
applications are running on may be connected to IPv6-only or dual-
stack access networks.  BIH hides IPv6 and makes the IPv4-only
applications think they are talking with IPv4 peers by local
synthetization of A records.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-behave-v4v6-bih-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 20:34:51 +0000

Behave,

Here is -02 iteration of BIH. Comments to modified section 1. Introduction are most expected, but please feel free to provide comments and improvement suggestions for other sections as well.

Best regards,

Teemu

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
> Behalf Of ext [email-masked]
> Sent: 23. tammikuuta 2011 22:30
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: [BEHAVE] I-D Action:draft-ietf-behave-v4v6-bih-02.txt
> 
> translation mechanism that allows class of IPv4-only applications that
> work through NATs to communicate with IPv6-only peers.  The host