Subject: [BEHAVE] CGN REQ: Ability to blacklist misbehaving users

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 15:45:52 +0100

Re-,

In some deployment contexts, the CGN should be able to blacklist (white list) a misbehaving user.
I suggest to add a requirement about this operational (but important) requirement.

Cheers,
Med

---

From: Simon Perreault <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 08:52:47 -0400

> I suggest to add a requirement about this operational (but important)

Two questions:

- This can be done elsewhere in the provider's network. Why does it need
to be in the CGN itself?

- Why should we require this of a CGN when we don't require it of normal
routers?

Thanks,
Simon
-- 
DTN made easy, lean, and smart --> http://postellation.viagenie.ca
NAT64/DNS64 open-source        --> http://ecdysis.viagenie.ca
STUN/TURN server               --> http://numb.viagenie.ca