Subject: [BEHAVE] FW: New Version Notification for draft-deng-aplusp-experiment-results-00

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 15:33:50 +0800

A new version of I-D, draft-deng-aplusp-experiment-results-00.txt has
been successfully submitted by Xiaohong Deng and posted to the IETF
repository.

Filename:	 draft-deng-aplusp-experiment-results
Revision:	 00
Title:		 Implementing A+P in the provider's IPv6-only network
Creation_date:	 2011-03-08
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 15

Abstract:
This memo describes an implementation of A+P in the provider's IPv6-

 only network. It provides an overview of the implementation 

 environment which consists of network elements and configurations, 

 and the results of the application compatibility test to verify the 

 feasibility of deploying A+P in the IPv6-only network and to assess 

 the impacts on services and also the viability of A+P proposed 

 approach.  

 This memo focuses on the IPv6 flavor of A+P.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-deng-aplusp-experiment-results-00.

The IETF Secretariat.