Subject: [BEHAVE] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-tsou-multicast-transition-taxonomy-01

From: Tom Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 17:31:16 -0400

Added four more drafts to the summary.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for 
draft-tsou-multicast-transition-taxonomy-01
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 14:18:19 -0700 (PDT)
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked],[email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-tsou-multicast-transition-taxonomy-01.txt 
has been successfully submitted by Tom Taylor and posted to the IETF 
repository.

Filename:	 draft-tsou-multicast-transition-taxonomy
Revision:	 01
Title:		 A Classification and Evaluation of Approaches to Transitional 
Multicast
Creation_date:	 2011-03-14
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 14

Abstract:
A number of different contributions to the IETF make proposals in
support of multicast during the transition from IPv4 to IPv6.  This
document provides a taxonomic framework to make it easier to see how
the different proposals relate to each other.  It analyzes the
current work in progress in the light of this framework and draws a
number of conclusions regarding how this work should move forward in
the BEHAVE and SOFTWIRES Working Groups.

The IETF Secretariat.