Subject: [BEHAVE] I-D Action:draft-ietf-behave-lsn-requirements-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 08:30:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Behavior Engineering for Hindrance Avoidance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Common requirements for IP address sharing schemes
	Author(s)       : S. Perreault, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-behave-lsn-requirements-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-03-14

This document defines common requirements for Carrier-Grade NAT (CGN)
devices.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-behave-lsn-requirements-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Simon Perreault <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 12:19:19 -0400

This version has changed heavily. The primary goal was to make it clear
which requirements are new and which ones are re-statements of existing
ones. Here's the change log:

   o  Terminology: LSN is now CGN.

   o  Imported all requirements from RFCs 4787, 5382, and 5508.  This
      allowed us to eliminate some duplication.

   o  Added references to
      draft-ietf-intarea-server-logging-recommendations and
      draft-ford-shared-addressing-issues.

   o  Incorporated a requirement from
      draft-xu-behave-stateful-nat-standby-06.

Simon

On 2011-03-14 11:30, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Behave mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/behave

-- 
DTN made easy, lean, and smart --> http://postellation.viagenie.ca
NAT64/DNS64 open-source        --> http://ecdysis.viagenie.ca
STUN/TURN server               --> http://numb.viagenie.ca