Subject: [BEHAVE] IETF81 agenda

From: "Dan Wing" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 15:24:12 -0700

BEHAVE's agenda will be:
  http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/81/agenda/behave.html
and is copied below for reference.

IETF agenda is at https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/81/agenda.html

-d

-----

Wednesday, 15:10-16:10, 206 B
(conflicts: sieve, atoca, avtext, cuss, cicm, nfsv4)

15:10  Note takers, agenda, existing milestones                   (Chairs,
5)

15:15  Large Scale NAT Requirements                                 (TBD,
15)
       draft-ietf-behave-lsn-requirements

15:30  NAT64 Discovery Heuristic                         (Jouni Korhonen,
15)
       draft-ietf-behave-nat64-discovery-heuristic
 
15:45  Stateless Source Address Mapping for ICMPv6 Packets      (Xing Li,
10)
       draft-xli-behave-icmp-address

15:55  Revealing hosts sharing an IP address using TCP option   (Dan Wing,
5)
       draft-wing-nat-reveal-option