Subject: [BEHAVE] I-D Action: draft-ietf-behave-v4v6-bih-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 00:36:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Behavior Engineering for Hindrance Avoidance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Dual Stack Hosts Using &quot;Bump-in-the-Host&quot; (BIH)
	Author(s)       : Bill Huang
                          Hui Deng
                          Teemu Savolainen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-behave-v4v6-bih-06.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2011-08-10

   Bump-In-the-Host (BIH) is a host-based IPv4 to IPv6 protocol
   translation mechanism that allows a class of IPv4-only applications
   that work through NATs to communicate with IPv6-only peers.  The host
   on which applications are running may be connected to IPv6-only or
   dual-stack access networks.  BIH hides IPv6 and makes the IPv4-only
   applications think they are talking with IPv4 peers by local
   synthesis of IPv4 addresses.  This draft obsoletes RFC 2767 and RFC
   3338.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-behave-v4v6-bih-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-behave-v4v6-bih-06.txt