Subject: [BEHAVE] I-D Action: draft-ietf-behave-lsn-requirements-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2012 03:10:35 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Behavior Engineering for Hindrance Avoidance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Common requirements for Carrier Grade NATs (CGNs)
	Author(s)       : Simon Perreault
                          Ikuhei Yamagata
                          Shin Miyakawa
                          Akira Nakagawa
                          Hiroyuki Ashida
	Filename        : draft-ietf-behave-lsn-requirements-10.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2012-12-06

Abstract:
   This document defines common requirements for Carrier-Grade NAT
   (CGN).  It updates RFC 4787.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-behave-lsn-requirements

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-behave-lsn-requirements-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-behave-lsn-requirements-10

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Simon Perreault <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2012 12:12:59 +0100

This version removes the PCP sub-requirements. They had become 
redundant/unnecessary with the new version of draft-ietf-pcp-base.

Simon

Le 2012-12-06 12:10, [email-masked] a écrit :
> _______________________________________________
> Behave mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/behave
>

-- 
DTN made easy, lean, and smart --> http://postellation.viagenie.ca
NAT64/DNS64 open-source        --> http://ecdysis.viagenie.ca
STUN/TURN server               --> http://numb.viagenie.ca