Subject: [BEHAVE] [behave] #18: SMI violation in nat-mib-06

From: "behave issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2013 20:48:54 -0000

#18: SMI violation in nat-mib-06

 natAddrPortBindLocalAddr - the one being deprecated - is redefined in the
 new document. The original had InetAddress syntax with no range; the new
 doc adds a range (thereby redefining the range).
 I think this violates SMI rules (but it deserves checking to be sure).

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-behave-nat-
  [email-masked]    |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |  Milestone:
Component:  nat-mib      |    Version:  -06
 Severity:  In WG Last   |   Keywords:
  Call                   |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/behave/trac/ticket/18>
behave <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/behave/>