Subject: [BEHAVE] draft-ietf-behave-syslog-nat-logging-06.txt submitted

From: Tom Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 21:16:48 -0500

This should be the final update pending comments. The main substantive 
change from the previous version was to back off a bit from the idea of 
the generalized internal address. Instead, the actual packet source 
address is presented, and if that is not enough to identify the 
subscriber unambiguously, additional data (interface list, VLAN 
identifier, VPN identifier, or encapsulating IPv6 address) is presented.

There are a lot of editorial changes:
  -- resource allocation events presented in the more logical order: 
address mapping, address and port mapping (note the latest terminology), 
then session mapping
  -- maintenance-related events sorted out to group threshold events in 
one section, limit events in another
  -- parameters listed in related groups rather than alphabetical order, 
and presentation of parameter coding much simplified
  -- parameter names once more changed to be more logical (last time, I 
promise).

Added a table relating the parameters to their MIB equivalents where 
applicable.

The whole document is consistent with draft-ietf-behave-nat-mib-11, just 
submitted.

Tom Taylor