Subject: [BEHAVE] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-behave-nat-mib-11.txt

From: Simon Perreault <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 15:31:43 -0500

FYI, a new revision of the NAT MIB draft has been posted.

Summary of the changes:

- Reworked the subscriber identifier types.
- Reverted the table of quotas. Quota drops is a single counter again.
- Added an index column to the table of subscribers.
- Added a subscriber index column to the mapping tables.
- Removed natSubscriberPool as it was under-specified.

We now know of no open issues.

Simon

-------- Message original --------

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-behave-nat-mib-11.txt
has been successfully submitted by Simon Perreault and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-ietf-behave-nat-mib
Revision:	11
Title:		Definitions of Managed Objects for Network Address Translators (NAT)
Document date:	2014-01-24
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		91
URL: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-behave-nat-mib-11.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-behave-nat-mib/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-behave-nat-mib-11
Diff: 
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-behave-nat-mib-11

Abstract:
    This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
    for devices implementing Network Address Translator (NAT) function.
    This MIB module may be used for monitoring of a device capable of NAT
    function.

    This document obsoletes RFC 4008.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat