Subject: Re: [BEHAVE] What do we do with draft-ietf-behave-syslog-nat-logging?

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2019 14:08:18 +0000

HI,

I have now declared this document dead.

Regards

Magnus Westerlund

On 2019-05-10 17:57, Magnus Westerlund wrote:
> Authors and Former Behave WG,
>
> In the handover from Spencer Dawkins I inherited this draft that where
> supposed to be AD sponsored when the WG closed.
>
> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-behave-syslog-nat-logging/
>
> However, apparently the document never was progressed. The current draft
> version are from 2014 and nothing has happened with it for 5 years. This
> makes me suspect that there are no real need to publish this document.
> Unless someone presents good evidence why this should be published and
> also are willing to put in the editor hours necessary to get it through
> the process I will kill it. What I mean with killing it is to set the
> state so that the document expires and document the reason for that.
>
> Please provide any feedback within 2 weeks, i.e no later than the 24th
> of May.
>
> Cheers 
>
> Magnus Westerlund 
> (As TSV AD)
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> Network Architecture & Protocols, Ericsson Research
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> Ericsson AB                 | Phone  +46 10 7148287
> Torshamnsgatan 23           | Mobile +46 73 0949079
> SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Behave mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/behave
>

-- 

Magnus Westerlund 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Network Architecture & Protocols, Ericsson Research
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                 | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Torshamnsgatan 23           | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------