Subject: [bess] I-D Action: draft-ietf-bess-spbm-evpn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2015 08:55:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the BGP Enabled Services Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Shortest Path Bridging, MAC Mode Support over EVPN
        Authors         : Dave Allan
                          Jeff Tantsura
                          Don Fedyk
                          Ali Sajassi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bess-spbm-evpn-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-07-24

Abstract:
   This document describes how Ethernet Shortest Path Bridging MAC mode
   (802.1aq) can be combined with EVPN in a way that interworks with
   PBB-PEs as described in the PBB-EVPN solution. This is achieved via
   operational isolation of each Ethernet network subtending an EVPN
   core while supporting full interworking between the different
   variations of Ethernet networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-spbm-evpn/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bess-spbm-evpn-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/