Subject: [bess] I-D Action: draft-ietf-bess-dci-evpn-overlay-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 13:56:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the BGP Enabled Services Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Interconnect Solution for EVPN Overlay networks
        Authors         : Jorge Rabadan
                          Senthil Sathappan
                          Wim Henderickx
                          Senad Palislamovic
                          Ali Sajassi
                          Dennis Cai
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bess-dci-evpn-overlay-01.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   This document describes how Network Virtualization Overlay networks
   (NVO) can be connected to a Wide Area Network (WAN) in order to
   extend the layer-2 connectivity required for some tenants. The
   solution analyzes the interaction between NVO networks running EVPN
   and other L2VPN technologies used in the WAN, such as VPLS/PBB-VPLS
   or EVPN/PBB-EVPN, and proposes a solution for the interworking
   between both.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-dci-evpn-overlay/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bess-dci-evpn-overlay-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bess-dci-evpn-overlay-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/