Subject: [bess] RFC 7814 on Virtual Subnet: A BGP/MPLS IP VPN-Based Subnet Extension Solution

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2016 17:51:50 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7814

        Title:      Virtual Subnet: A BGP/MPLS IP 
                    VPN-Based Subnet Extension Solution 
        Author:     X. Xu, C. Jacquenet,
                    R. Raszuk, T. Boyes,
                    B. Fee
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       March 2016
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      15
        Characters: 37397
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-bess-virtual-subnet-07.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7814

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7814

This document describes a BGP/MPLS IP VPN-based subnet extension
solution referred to as "Virtual Subnet", which can be used for
building Layer 3 network virtualization overlays within and/or
between data centers.

This document is a product of the BGP Enabled Services Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC