Subject: [bess] Setting up a regular WG document status update

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2018 09:26:07 +0000

Hi WG,

In order to help the WG documents progressing faster in the WG, we have decided to request bi-monthly status update from editors of a WG document.
We would like to get these status report before each IETF but also in between two IETF meetings.

The status report should be sent at the following time:

*         November: 2 weeks before the IETF meeting

*         Mid-January

*         March: 2 weeks before the IETF meeting

*         Mid-May

*         July: 2 weeks before the IETF meeting

*         Mid-September

We do not expect a very long text. Just few lines telling:

*         What is the current status

*         What are the next steps and associated ETAs

*         Is there a blocking point worth mentioning

Our goal is really to help document progressing faster and encouraging work in between IETF meetings.

Brgds,

Stephane & Matthew,

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc
pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler
a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration,
Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci.

This message and its attachments may contain confidential or privileged information that may be protected by law;
they should not be distributed, used or copied without authorisation.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this message and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, Orange is not liable for messages that have been modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.