Subject: [bess] IPR Disclosure Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd's Statement about IPR related to draft-ietf-bess-nsh-bgp-control-plane

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2018 07:38:48 -0800

Dear Adrian Farrel, John Drake, Eric C. Rosen, Jim Uttaro, Luay Jalil:

An IPR disclosure that pertains to your Internet-Draft entitled "BGP
Control Plane for NSH SFC" (draft-ietf-bess-nsh-bgp-control-plane) was
submitted to the IETF Secretariat on  and has been posted on the "IETF Page
of Intellectual Property Rights Disclosures"
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/3347/). The title of the IPR disclosure is
"Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's Statement about IPR related to
draft-ietf-bess-nsh-bgp-control-plane"

Thank you

IETF Secretariat

---

From: "UTTARO, JAMES" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2018 18:24:03 +0000

None that I am aware of....

Thanks,
	Jim Uttaro

-----Original Message-----
From: IETF Secretariat [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2018 10:39 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: IPR Disclosure Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd's Statement about IPR related to draft-ietf-bess-nsh-bgp-control-plane

(https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__datatracker.ietf.org_ipr_3347_&d=DwICaQ&c=LFYZ-o9_HUMeMTSQicvjIg&r=3qhKphE8RnwJQ6u8MrAGeA&m=xqeXEnvJFt7KGraKxUKhn8CA8XzUmnF0HkpMGUv2dSg&s=r5REH4JewO3L5H_FPOS8wG7dBgHt7MCFZo6VuPbA6iA&e=). The title of the IPR disclosure is

Thank you

IETF Secretariat