Subject: [bess] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-fast-failover-08.txt

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2019 06:41:15 -0700

Dear All,
updates to contact information in the Contributors section. Please let
Editors know if further changes are needed.

Regards,
Greg

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Aug 29, 2019 at 6:39 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-fast-failover-08.txt
To: Gregory Mirsky <[email-masked]>, Thomas Morin <
[email-masked]>, Robert Kebler <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-fast-failover-08.txt
has been successfully submitted by Greg Mirsky and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-fast-failover
Revision:       08
Title:          Multicast VPN fast upstream failover
Document date:  2019-08-28
Group:          bess
Pages:          18
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-fast-failover-08.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-fast-failover/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-fast-failover-08
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-fast-failover
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-fast-failover-08

Abstract:
   This document defines multicast VPN extensions and procedures that
   allow fast failover for upstream failures, by allowing downstream PEs
   to take into account the status of Provider-Tunnels (P-tunnels) when
   selecting the upstream PE for a VPN multicast flow, and extending BGP
   MVPN routing so that a C-multicast route can be advertised toward a
   standby upstream PE.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat