Subject: [bess] I-D Action: draft-ietf-bess-evpn-geneve-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2019 08:52:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the BGP Enabled ServiceS WG of the IETF.

        Title           : EVPN control plane for Geneve
        Authors         : Sami Boutros
                          Ali Sajassi
                          John Drake
                          Jorge Rabadan
                          Sam Aldrin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bess-evpn-geneve-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2019-08-07

Abstract:
   This document describes how Ethernet VPN (EVPN) control plane can be
   used with Network Virtualization Overlay over Layer 3 (NVO3) Generic
   Network Virtualization Encapsulation (Geneve) encapsulation for NVO3
   solutions. EVPN control plane can also be used by a Network
   Virtualization Endpoints (NVEs) to express Geneve tunnel option
   TLV(s)supported in transmission and/or reception of Geneve
   encapsulated data packets.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-geneve/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-geneve-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-geneve-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/