Subject: [bess] I-D Action: draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-fast-failover-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2019 06:38:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the BGP Enabled ServiceS WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Multicast VPN fast upstream failover
        Authors         : Thomas Morin
                          Robert Kebler
                          Greg Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-fast-failover-08.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2019-08-29

Abstract:
   This document defines multicast VPN extensions and procedures that
   allow fast failover for upstream failures, by allowing downstream PEs
   to take into account the status of Provider-Tunnels (P-tunnels) when
   selecting the upstream PE for a VPN multicast flow, and extending BGP
   MVPN routing so that a C-multicast route can be advertised toward a
   standby upstream PE.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-fast-failover/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-fast-failover-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-fast-failover-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-fast-failover-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/