Subject: [bess] I-D Action: draft-ietf-bess-evpn-mh-pa-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 17:19:16 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the BGP Enabled ServiceS WG of the IETF.

        Title           : EVPN multi-homing port-active load-balancing
        Authors         : Patrice Brissette
                          Ali Sajassi
                          Bin Wen
                          Edward Leyton
                          Jorge Rabadan
                          Luc Andre Burdet
                          Samir Thoria
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bess-evpn-mh-pa-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2020-02-17

Abstract:
   The Multi-Chassis Link Aggregation Group (MC-LAG) technology enables
   the establishment of a logical link-aggregation connection with a
   redundant group of independent nodes.  The purpose of multi-chassis
   LAG is to provide a solution to achieve higher network availability,
   while providing different modes of sharing/balancing of traffic.
   EVPN standard defines EVPN based MC-LAG with single-active and all-
   active multi-homing load-balancing mode.  The current draft expands
   on existing redundancy mechanisms supported by EVPN and introduces
   support of port-active load-balancing mode.  In the current document,
   port-active load-balancing mode is also referred to as per interface
   active/standby.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-mh-pa/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-mh-pa-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-mh-pa-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/