Subject: [bess] Warren Kumari's No Objection on draft-ietf-bess-rfc5549revision-04: (with COMMENT)

From: Warren Kumari via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2020 12:20:50 -0700

Warren Kumari has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-bess-rfc5549revision-04: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-rfc5549revision/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I found this document really hard to review - not because the document itself
was unclear, but rather because I had to keep going back and forth between it
and RFC5549. Passing it though 'diff' helped some, but a few sentences
explaining the differences would have helped immensely; it would also help
RFC5549 implementers understand what they need to change to be compliant...