Subject: Re: [bess] Murray Kucherawy's No Record on draft-ietf-bess-nsh-bgp-control-plane-15: (with COMMENT)

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2020 23:09:27 +0100

Thanks Murray.

-16 fixes "L3VPN", "NRLI", and "EVPN"

I've also been back to check through Adam's Comment and fixed a few other
bits and pieces.

Best,
Adrian

-----Original Message-----
From: BESS <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Murray Kucherawy via
Datatracker
Sent: 22 June 2020 00:56
To: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: [bess] Murray Kucherawy's No Record on
draft-ietf-bess-nsh-bgp-control-plane-15: (with COMMENT)

Murray Kucherawy has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-bess-nsh-bgp-control-plane-15: No Record

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-nsh-bgp-control-plane/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

As the IESG has rotated since this went up for a telechat, it's now shy of
the
needed ballot count to pass even when the DISCUSSes are cleared.  I'll
ballot
on this after I do a full review.

A quick comment now on -15:

Thanks for applying the feedback from my current and former co-ADs.
However,
Adam Roach's review requested that "L3VPN", "NRLI", and "EVPN" be expanded
on
first use, but that still hasn't been done.

_______________________________________________
BESS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bess