Subject: [bess] Roman Danyliw's No Objection on draft-ietf-bess-evpn-proxy-arp-nd-11: (with COMMENT)

From: Roman Danyliw via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2021 18:06:43 -0800

Roman Danyliw has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-bess-evpn-proxy-arp-nd-11: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-proxy-arp-nd/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to Russ Housley for the SECDIR review.

A few editorial nits:
** Abstract.  Please remove the reference [I-D.ietf-bess-evpn-na-flags] from
the abstract as this section of the document is not permitted to have
references.

** Section 3.1.b.  s/They SHOULD be learned out of/They SHOULD be learned from/

** Section 5.5.  s/almost all IXPs installed/almost all IXPs install/