Subject: [bess] I-D Action: draft-ietf-bess-evpn-ipvpn-interworking-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 05:56:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the BGP Enabled ServiceS WG of the IETF.

        Title           : EVPN Interworking with IPVPN
        Authors         : J. Rabadan
                          A. Sajassi
                          E. Rosen
                          J. Drake
                          W. Lin
                          J. Uttaro
                          A. Simpson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bess-evpn-ipvpn-interworking-06.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2021-09-22

Abstract:
   EVPN is used as a unified control plane for tenant network intra and
   inter-subnet forwarding.  When a tenant network spans not only EVPN
   domains but also domains where BGP VPN-IP or IP families provide
   inter-subnet forwarding, there is a need to specify the interworking
   aspects between BGP domains of type EVPN, VPN-IP and IP, so that the
   end to end tenant connectivity can be accomplished.  This document
   specifies how EVPN interworks with VPN-IPv4/VPN-IPv6 and IPv4/IPv6
   BGP families for inter-subnet forwarding.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-ipvpn-interworking/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-ipvpn-interworking-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bess-evpn-ipvpn-interworking-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/