Subject: [bess] Murray Kucherawy's No Objection on draft-ietf-bess-evpn-igmp-mld-proxy-20: (with COMMENT)

From: Murray Kucherawy via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2022 05:12:31 -0700

Murray Kucherawy has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-bess-evpn-igmp-mld-proxy-20: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/about/groups/iesg/statements/handling-ballot-positions/ 
for more information about how to handle DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-igmp-mld-proxy/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Preserved from my DISCUSS on -14:

I suggest making each of the actions you want to take (there are four) into
their own subsections of this section.

On revision -20:

Section 3 defines "MAC-VRF", but this term appears nowhere in the document.  It
also defines "PMSI", which is not used anywhere else except in the definition
of "S-PMSI", so I suggest merging these.  Lastly, the entire section is sorted
alphabetically except for the last two entries.

---

From: "Mankamana Mishra (mankamis)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2022 15:32:40 +0000

Thanks Murray. Version 21 covers all your comments as well.

Mankamana

From: Murray Kucherawy via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tuesday, March 22, 2022 at 5:12 AM
To: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Subject: Murray Kucherawy's No Objection on draft-ietf-bess-evpn-igmp-mld-proxy-20: (with COMMENT)
Murray Kucherawy has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-bess-evpn-igmp-mld-proxy-20: No Objection

On revision -20: