Subject: [bess] Robert Wilton's No Objection on draft-ietf-bess-srv6-services-12: (with COMMENT)

From: Robert Wilton via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2022 04:13:54 -0800

Robert Wilton has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-bess-srv6-services-12: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/about/groups/iesg/statements/handling-ballot-positions/ 
for more information about how to handle DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-srv6-services/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

Thanks for this document.  I have no comments on this document that haven't
previously been captured in other ballot positions.

I find the security section in the latest revision of the document to be
significantly improved and more helpful than the previous telechat revision, so
thank you for your efforts in this regard.

Rob

---

From: Ketan Talaulikar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2022 20:40:40 +0530

Hi Rob,

Thanks for your review.

Thanks,
Ketan

On Sat, 5 Mar, 2022, 5:43 pm Robert Wilton via Datatracker, <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> Please refer to
> https://www.ietf.org/about/groups/iesg/statements/handling-ballot-positions/

---

From: Gaurav Dawra <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2022 07:28:00 -0800

Hi Rob, thanks for the review. Much appreciated!

Gaurav 

Sent from my iPhone

> On Mar 5, 2022, at 7:10 AM, Ketan Talaulikar <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> 
> Hi Rob,
> 
> Thanks for your review.
> 
> Thanks,
> Ketan
> 
> 
>> On Sat, 5 Mar, 2022, 5:43 pm Robert Wilton via Datatracker, <[email-masked]> wrote: