Subject: [bess] IDR review of BESS drafts

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 06:35:15 -0400

The IDR chairs keep a wiki page listing the drafts BESS has requested
feedback on the IDR wiki: 

https://trac.ietf.org/trac/idr/wiki

The page for BESS reviews is: 

https://trac.ietf.org/trac/idr/wiki/Feedback%20for%20BESS%20drafts

We have 3 drafts on this list: 

draft-ietf-bess-evpn-ipvpn-interworking  [Sue Hares, reviewer]

draft-ietf-bess-srv6-services  [Jeff Haas, reviewer] 

draft-ietf-bess-evpn-unequal-lb [Keyur Patel, reviewer]

It is a wiki.  Bess chairs can add a draft at any time. 

We did not have the following draft on this list: 

draft-ietf-bess-bgp-multicast-controller

We would appreciate additional input from the BESS chairs on whether this
relates to 

    draft-hb-idr-sr-p2mp-policy-02.txt

https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/idr/VwiMYgQWWHOouUY6n0nOofSA2XE/

IDR WG chairs called this adoption in both WGs.   So far, we have received
very few emails regarding this adoption. 

If you feel these two technologies are interacting, IDR welcomes comments on
the adoption call. 

Sue