Subject: [bess] I-D Action: draft-ietf-bess-evpn-igmp-mld-proxy-19.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2022 09:06:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the BGP Enabled ServiceS WG of the IETF.

        Title           : IGMP and MLD Proxy for EVPN
        Authors         : Ali Sajassi
                          Samir Thoria
                          Mankamana Mishra
                          John Drake
                          Wen Lin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bess-evpn-igmp-mld-proxy-19.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2022-03-04

Abstract:
   This document describes how to support efficiently endpoints running
   IGMP(Internet Group Management Protocol) or MLD (Multicast Listener
   Discovery) for the multicast services over an EVPN network by
   incorporating IGMP/MLD proxy procedures on EVPN (Ethernet VPN) PEs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-igmp-mld-proxy/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-igmp-mld-proxy-19

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bess-evpn-igmp-mld-proxy-19

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts