Subject: [bfcpbis] bfcpbis agenda for IETF 82

From: "Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 09:32:08 -0700

(as WG cochair)

The agenda for the bfcpbis working group session at IETF 82 is now
posted:

Binary Floor Control Protocol Bis (bfcpbis)
=======================================================

Chairs:	Keith Drage <[email-masked]>
Charles Eckel <[email-masked]>

Agenda IETF 82, Taipei

0900-1130 WEDNESDAY, November 16, 2011. Room: 3F Banquet
-----------------------------------------------------------------
09:00 BFCPBIS Status Update                          (Chairs, 20)
09:20 Revision of the Binary Floor Control Protocol  (Charles, 40)
        for use over an unreliable transport 
	draft-sandbakken-dispatch-bfcp-udp-03
10:00 Next Steps                                     (Chairs, 10)
10:10 End
==========================================================

Cheers,
Charles