Subject: [bfcpbis] call for adoption of draft-pascual-bfcpbis-bfcp-websocket-00

From: "Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2014 00:30:06 +0000

During our session at IETF 89, there was consensus not only to add a new
milestone but also to adopt draft-pascual-bfcpbis-bfcp-websocket-00 as a
working group draft toward that milestone. The chairs would like to give
those not present at the meeting an opportunity to voice any concerns with
adopting the draft at this time. Comments supporting adoption are of
course welcome as well.

Cheers,
Charles

---

From: "Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 21:21:05 +0000

Having heard no objections or concerns from the list, I ask the draft
authors to please submit draft-pascual-bfcpbis-bfcp-websocket-00 as
draft-ietf-bfcpbis-bfcp-websocket-00, which will be the working group
draft for the following milestone:

Nov 2014 - Draft for BFCP over WebSocket to IESG as Proposed Standard

Thanks,
Charles

On 3/14/14, 5:30 PM, "Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>_______________________________________________
>bfcpbis mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bfcpbis