Subject: [bfcpbis] Progressing 4582bis and 4583bis

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 09:47:27 +0300

Hi,

the call for comments on 4582bis and 4583bis is over. I have not seen
any response to the comments Charles sent a couple of weeks ago.
Additionally, Christer has also sent some comments.

What is the time plan to progress these drafts?

Thanks,

Gonzalo

---

From: Tom Kristensen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2014 12:02:48 +0200

Comments from Charles was fine and is fixed, will respond to list.

I'm currently trying to figure out how to cope with Christer's input and 
issues, will respond to list for that as well.

The time plan should be fixing immediately, so any delay is very much 
unfortunate :( I agree.

-- Tom

On 04/07/2014 08:47 AM, Gonzalo Camarillo wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> bfcpbis mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bfcpbis
>

---

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 13:04:57 +0300

Thanks for the quick response, Tom.

Cheers,

Gonzalo

---

From: Tom Kristensen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 18:46:04 +0200

And for the record, I did go through the diff between the currently
published version (fresh for the London IETF) and the one before to make
sure the issues raised on the mailing list were addressed and fixed. I do
believe that is true.

-- Tom

-- 
# Cisco                         |  http://www.cisco.com/telepresence/
## [email-masked]  |  http://www.tandberg.com
###                               |  http://folk.uio.no/tomkri/