Subject: Question on BGMP implementation

From: "Young M. Park" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 09:28:43 +0900 (KST)

Hello,

I am a graduate student studying computer networking at Korea Advanced
Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) in Korea.

I am wondering if there has been any effort to implement BGMP in zebra.  I
am planning on writing BGMP module for zebra this spring and I would like
to know if you guys think it's worth doing it.

Also some pointers to previous efforts on implementing BGMP will be
greatly appreciated.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks in advance.

Young M. Park

   ______________________________
  /                         _____)
 /  Master's Program       (___________________________________________
/   System Architecture Lab|                                          /
\     Dept. of Comp. Sci.  | Address: Department of Computer Science /
 \          KAIST          |          KAIST Goosung Dong Yoosung Goo/
  \________________________|          TaeJon, 305-701 South Korea   \
                           | Phone:   042-869-3554                   \
                           |__________________________________________\

email:  [email-masked]
www:    http://cosmos.kaist.ac.kr/~ypark