Subject: [Bier] BIER Problem Statement

From: Greg Shepherd <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 13:03:42 -0700

Thanks for joining the list! Sorry for the delay on getting some of these
IDs posted. Life can be complicated some times..

The Problem Statement draft is now submitted so please read and respond
here on the list, with or without support. We need to get a feel from the
community on progressing this work.

https://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-shepherd-bier-problem-statement-00.txt

I've edited the BoF Wiki removing the IDs which have not yet been submitted
to reduce the "where's the draft?" noise, and help us focused on the most
important work at this time - problem, arch, and encap.

The other two IDs are here:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wijnands-bier-architecture-00
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wijnands-mpls-bier-encapsulation-00

I look forward to hearing from you!

Cheers,
Greg

---

From: IJsbrand Wijnands <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 08:40:16 +0200

Hi Folks,

One more available:

https://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-rosen-l3vpn-mvpn-bier-00.txt

Thx,

Ice.

On 25 Sep 2014, at 22:03, Greg Shepherd <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Thanks for joining the list! Sorry for the delay on getting some of these IDs posted. Life can be complicated some times..
> 
> The Problem Statement draft is now submitted so please read and respond here on the list, with or without support. We need to get a feel from the community on progressing this work.
> 
> I've edited the BoF Wiki removing the IDs which have not yet been submitted to reduce the "where's the draft?" noise, and help us focused on the most important work at this time - problem, arch, and encap.
> 
> _______________________________________________
> BIER mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bier