Subject: [Bier] Milestones changed for bier WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2015 11:26:54 -0700

Changed milestone "WG Call for Adoption of draft related to BIER
problem statement", set state to active from review, accepting new
milestone.

Changed milestone "WG Call for Adoption of draft related to BIER
architecture", set state to deleted from review, rejecting new
milestone.

Changed milestone "WG Call for Adoption of draft related to BIER MPLS
encapsulation", set state to active from review, accepting new
milestone.

Changed milestone "WG Call for Adoption of draft related to OSPF BIER
extensions", set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "WG Call for Adoption of draft related to BIER
MVPNs", set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "WG Call for Adoption of draft related to ISIS BIER
ranges", set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "WG Call for Adoption of draft related to BIER use
cases", set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "WG Call for Adoption of draft related to BIER OAM",
set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "WG Call for Adoption of draft related to BIER
Transition Mechanisms", set state to active from review, accepting new
milestone.

Changed milestone "WG Call for Adoption of draft related to BIER YANG
Model / MIB", set state to active from review, accepting new
milestone.

Changed milestone "WG Last Call on draft related to BIER problem
statement", set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "WG Last Call on draft related to OSPF BIER
extensions", set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "WG Last Call on draft related to ISIS BIER ranges",
set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "WG Call for Adoption of draft related to BIER
deployment experience", set state to active from review, accepting new
milestone.

Changed milestone "WG Last Call on draft related to BIER
architecture", set state to active from review, accepting new
milestone.

Changed milestone "WG Last Call on draft related to BIER MPLS
encapsulation", set state to active from review, accepting new
milestone.

Changed milestone "WG Last Call on draft related to BIER MVPNs", set
state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "WG Last Call on draft related to BIER use cases",
set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "WG Last Call on draft related to BIER OAM", set
state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "WG Last Call on draft related to BIER Transition
Mechanisms", set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "WG Last Call on draft related to BIER YANG Model /
MIB", set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "WG Last Call on draft related to BIER deployment
experience", set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/bier/charter/