Subject: [Bier] 回复： WGLC: draft-ietf-bier-use-cases-06

From: "徐小虎(义先)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2018 13:27:11 +0800

Support as a co-author.
Xiaohu------------------------------------------------------------------发件人：Greg Shepherd <[email-masked]>发送时间：2018年2月1日(星期四) 23:08收件人：BIER WG <[email-masked]>主　题：[Bier] WGLC: draft-ietf-bier-use-cases-06
WGLC start
Recent rev was published two weeks ago. Please read and respond:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bier-use-cases/

Thanks,Chairs

---

From: "Dolganow, Andrew (Nokia - SG/Singapore)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2018 06:47:32 +0000

+1

Andrew

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 2, 2018, at 1:27 PM, 徐小虎(义先) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Support as a co-author.

Xiaohu
------------------------------------------------------------------
发件人：Greg Shepherd <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
发送时间：2018年2月1日(星期四) 23:08
收件人：BIER WG <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
主　题：[Bier] WGLC: draft-ietf-bier-use-cases-06

WGLC start

Thanks,
Chairs

_______________________________________________
BIER mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bier

---

From: "Bidgoli, Hooman (Nokia - CA/Ottawa)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2018 15:25:24 +0000

Support

Regards

Hooman

From: BIER [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Dolganow, Andrew (Nokia - SG/Singapore)
Sent: Friday, February 2, 2018 1:48 AM
To: "徐小虎(义先)" <[email-masked]>
Cc: gjshep <[email-masked]>; BIER WG <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [Bier] 回复： WGLC: draft-ietf-bier-use-cases-06

+1
Andrew

Sent from my iPhone

Xiaohu

WGLC start

Thanks,
Chairs