Subject: [Bier] Alexey Melnikov's No Objection on draft-ietf-bier-ospf-bier-extensions-12: (with COMMENT)

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 10:52:45 -0800

Alexey Melnikov has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-bier-ospf-bier-extensions-12: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bier-ospf-bier-extensions/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

4.  IANA Considerations

   The document requests three new allocations from the OSPF Extended

I only see 2 allocations, not 3:

   Prefix sub-TLV registry as defined in [RFC7684].

      BIER Sub-TLV: 9

      BIER MPLS Encapsulation Sub-TLV: 10

---

From: "Acee Lindem (acee)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 19:10:23 +0000

On 2/19/18, 1:52 PM, "BIER on behalf of Alexey Melnikov" <[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

    
    
    4.  IANA Considerations

It is now 2, it was 3 previously. The above line should be updated. 

Thanks,
Acee 

          BIER Sub-TLV: 9

    _______________________________________________
    BIER mailing list
    [email-masked]
    https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bier