Subject: [Bier] Mirja Kühlewind's Abstain on charter-ietf-bier-01-06: (with COMMENT)

From: Mirja Kühlewind <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2018 07:21:20 -0800

Mirja Kühlewind has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-bier-01-06: Abstain

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-bier/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree with Adam that it is not clear what the wg will produce especially as
no milestones are given.

---

From: Alia Atlas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2018 10:22:09 -0500

The milestones came slightly late - they are now in the datatracker for the
WG and approved for now.