Subject: [Bier] Please do not stay silent on the current BAR issue thread that the AD initiated ...

From: Tony Przygienda <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 18:34:50 -0800

I encourage all active BIER WG participants to chime in with their opinion
or "no preference" mail into the thread initiated by the AD to move fwd'
the IGP drafts considering last BAR suggestions in the IETF LC.

It would be very constructive for the WG if we clean up the issue without
having a silent majority sitting on the sidelines.

Again, "no preference" is a fine answer if none of the options is of
interest. At least we know people were aware of the issue having been
discussed through

thanks

--- tony

---

From: Greg Shepherd <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 20:22:44 -0800

Thanks Tony. We are in solid step here. Even "no preference" is input.
Let's hear from the rest of the WG.

Greg

On Mon, Feb 19, 2018 at 6:34 PM, Tony Przygienda <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> BIER mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bier
>
>