Subject: [Bier] Milestones changed for bier WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018 20:47:25 -0800

Changed milestone "WG Call for Adoption of draft related to BIER problem
statement", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "WG Call for Adoption of draft related to BIER MPLS
encapsulation", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "WG Call for Adoption of draft related to OSPF BIER
extensions", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "WG Call for Adoption of draft related to BIER MVPNs",
resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "WG Call for Adoption of draft related to ISIS BIER
ranges", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "WG Call for Adoption of draft related to BIER use cases",
resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "WG Call for Adoption of draft related to BIER OAM",
resolved as "Done".

Deleted milestone "WG Call for Adoption of draft related to BIER Transition
Mechanisms".

Changed milestone "WG Call for Adoption of draft related to BIER YANG Model /
MIB", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "WG Last Call on draft related to BIER problem statement",
resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "WG Last Call on draft related to OSPF BIER extensions",
resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "WG Last Call on draft related to ISIS BIER ranges",
resolved as "Done".

Deleted milestone "WG Call for Adoption of draft related to BIER deployment
experience".

Changed milestone "WG Last Call on draft related to BIER architecture",
resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "WG Last Call on draft related to BIER MPLS encapsulation",
resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "WG Last Call on draft related to BIER MVPNs", resolved as
"Done".

Changed milestone "WG Last Call on draft related to BIER use cases", resolved
as "Done".

Changed milestone "WG Last Call on draft related to BIER OAM", resolved as
"Done".

Deleted milestone "WG Last Call on draft related to BIER Transition
Mechanisms".

Deleted milestone "WG Last Call on draft related to BIER YANG Model / MIB".

Deleted milestone "WG Last Call on draft related to BIER deployment
experience".

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/bier/about/