Subject: [Bier] Alvaro Retana's Yes on charter-ietf-bier-01-04: (with COMMENT)

From: Alvaro Retana <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018 03:52:16 -0800

Alvaro Retana has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-bier-01-04: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-bier/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a couple of nits:

(1) "...as has been done for MVPN."  A reference to draft-ietf-bier-mvpn would
be nice.

(2) Item 8 mentions draft-ietf-bier-te-arch.  While the WG has already adopted
that draft (and I have no issues with it), I would prefer it if the charter
didn't explicitly mention it (or any other document) to allow
flexibility...just in case the WG decides on a different direction.  Suggestion:

NEW>
8) BIER Traffic Engineering: Definition of an architecture, and
   specification of the associated technology, for a BIER-based
   mechanism to support traffic engineering.

---

From: Alia Atlas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018 16:13:24 -0500

Alvaro,

Thanks!  I've updated the charter.

Regards,
Alia

On Wed, Feb 21, 2018 at 6:52 AM, Alvaro Retana <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> BIER mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bier
>