Subject: [Bier] Ben Campbell's No Objection on charter-ietf-bier-01-06: (with COMMENT)

From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018 20:42:22 -0800

Ben Campbell has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-bier-01-06: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-bier/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I support Alissa's BLOCK comments.

Otherwise, I have some mainly editorial comments:

"  1) Transition Mechanisms and Partial Deployments: The WG will
     describe how BIER can be introduced in existing multicast
     networks to shift multicast delivery either end-to-end or in part
     of a network from mechanisms such as PIM, ng-MVPN, etc."

I can't parse that sentence, especially after "end-to-end". I wonder if two
different ideas got merged.

" 3) Use Case:"

I suspect that should be "Use Cases".

"  5) Management models:"

Would it make sense to say "Management data models"? (remembering there are
still kinds of models other than yang models :-) )