Subject: [Bier] I-D Action: draft-ietf-bier-isis-extensions-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2018 12:55:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Bit Indexed Explicit Replication WG of the IETF.

        Title           : BIER support via ISIS
        Authors         : Les Ginsberg
                          Tony Przygienda
                          Sam Aldrin
                          Jeffrey (Zhaohui) Zhang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bier-isis-extensions-09.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2018-02-23

Abstract:
   This document defines ISIS extensions to support multicast forwarding
   using the Bit Index Explicit Replication (BIER) architecture.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bier-isis-extensions/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bier-isis-extensions-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bier-isis-extensions-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bier-isis-extensions-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/