Subject: [Bier] [BIER] New Version Notification for draft-hu-bier-bfd-05.txt

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2020 16:09:26 +0800 (CST)

Dear Chairs and all,

The new version of draft-hu-bier-bfd-05 has been uploaded. This draft has been discussed many times in IETF meeting and  mailing list. The authors appreciate more feedbacks. Your comments and suggestions are very welcome!

Best Regards,

Quan

A new version of I-D, draft-hu-bier-bfd-05.txt
has been successfully submitted by Quan Xiong and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:        draft-hu-bier-bfd
Revision:    05
Title:        BIER BFD
Document date:    2020-02-17
Group:        Individual Submission
Pages:        10
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hu-bier-bfd-05.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hu-bier-bfd/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hu-bier-bfd-05
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hu-bier-bfd
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hu-bier-bfd-05

Abstract:
   Point to multipoint (P2MP) BFD is designed to verify multipoint
   connectivity.  This document specifies the application of P2MP BFD in
   BIER network.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat