Subject: [Bier] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bier-ipv6-requirements-09.txt

From: Gyan Mishra <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2020 01:38:52 -0400

Dear WG, Chairs & AD,

I would like to thank the AD & Chairs for their recommendations to remove
the solutions section 3 so the draft can remain razor focused solely on the
"requirements" and not the solutions so we can move the ball forward.

The draft has been thoroughly scrubbed to provide clarity and address all
comments provided on the ML.

Please review revision 9 and provide comments and feedback supporting the
draft.

Kind Regards

Gyan
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Sep 29, 2020 at 1:57 AM
Subject: [Bier] I-D Action: draft-ietf-bier-ipv6-requirements-09.txt
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Bit Indexed Explicit Replication WG of the
IETF.

        Title           : BIER IPv6 Requirements
        Authors         : Mike McBride
                          Jingrong Xie
                          Xuesong Geng
                          Senthil Dhanaraj
                          Rajiv Asati
                          Yongqing Zhu
                          Gyan Mishra
                          Zhaohui Zhang
        Filename        : draft-ietf-bier-ipv6-requirements-09.txt
        Pages           : 7
        Date            : 2020-09-28

Abstract:
   There have been several proposed solutions with BIER being used in
   IPv6.  But there hasn't been a document which describes the problem
   and lists the requirements.  The goal of this document is to describe
   the general BIER IPv6 encapsulation problem and detail solution
   requirements, thereby assisting the working group in the development
   of acceptable solutions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bier-ipv6-requirements/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bier-ipv6-requirements-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bier-ipv6-requirements-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bier-ipv6-requirements-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
BIER mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bier

-- 

<http://www.verizon.com/>

*Gyan Mishra*

*Network Solutions A**rchitect *

*M 301 502-134713101 Columbia Pike *Silver Spring, MD