Subject: [Bier] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-bier-path-mtu-discovery-12.txt

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2022 03:56:35 -0700

Dear All,
a belated update addressing Shepherd comments (many thanks, Hooman!).
Always welcome your questions and comments. Looking forward to the next
steps in moving this work forward.

Regards,
Greg (on behalf of the authors)

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Apr 5, 2022 at 3:52 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-ietf-bier-path-mtu-discovery-12.txt
To: Andrew Dolganow <[email-masked]>, Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>,
Tony Przygienda <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-bier-path-mtu-discovery-12.txt
has been successfully submitted by Greg Mirsky and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-ietf-bier-path-mtu-discovery
Revision:       12
Title:          Path Maximum Transmission Unit Discovery (PMTUD) for Bit
Index Explicit Replication (BIER) Layer
Document date:  2022-04-05
Group:          bier
Pages:          8
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-bier-path-mtu-discovery-12.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bier-path-mtu-discovery/
Html:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-bier-path-mtu-discovery-12.html
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bier-path-mtu-discovery
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bier-path-mtu-discovery-12

Abstract:
   This document describes Path Maximum Transmission Unit Discovery
   (PMTUD) in Bit Indexed Explicit Replication (BIER) layer.

The IETF Secretariat

---

From: Tony Przygienda <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2022 17:25:02 +0200

thanks Greg

On Tue, Apr 5, 2022 at 12:56 PM Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]> wrote:

> To: Andrew Dolganow <[email-masked]>, Greg Mirsky <
> [email-masked]>, Tony Przygienda <[email-masked]>
>
>
>