Subject: [BLISS] updated problem statement draft

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 10:19:58 -0500

I've updated the problem statement draft:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bliss-problem-statement-02.txt

changes since -01:

* added the notion of single vs. multi-ended features and include a
   brief discussion on them.

* changed step II of the bliss process to reflect learnings from the
   DND/call treatment experience. Specifically, instead of requiring
   gathering of flows, it just says that you need to collect data on
   what current implementations do. It suggests any number of
   techniques can be used, including a survey like was done

* relaxed the constraings for phase 1 to reflect our current practice
   - you can start with just a single feature and work from there.

* added a discussion around the importance of including everything to
   make the solution work overall - including provisioning if needed.

Thanks,
Jonathan R
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   499 Thornall St.
Cisco Fellow                                   Edison, NJ 08837
Cisco, Voice Technology Group
[email-masked]
http://www.jdrosen.net                         PHONE: (408) 902-3084
http://www.cisco.com
_______________________________________________
BLISS mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bliss