Subject: [BLISS] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-bliss-call-completion-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 12:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Basic Level of Interoperability for SIP Services Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Call Completion for Session Initiation Protocol(SIP)
	Author(s)	: D. Worley, M. Huelsemann, D. Alexeitsev
	Filename	: draft-ietf-bliss-call-completion-01.txt
	Pages		: 28
	Date		: 2008-2-26
	
This document analyzes the interoperability problems surrounding the 
   call-completion feature that allows a callee to put a caller's 
   request into a queue by which the caller can be notified to call back 
   the callee at later time.  This document analyzes how different 
   solutions inter-operate and tries to make recommendation on how to 
   best meet this requirement.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bliss-call-completion-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-bliss-call-completion-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

_______________________________________________
BLISS mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bliss