Subject: [BLISS] Call for interested/ready-to-contribute party in BLISS-REST activity

From: Shida Schubert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 09:58:13 +0900

All;

  We would like to spin off another design team for tackling
the BLISS-REST framework that was discussed at IETF 73.

  We will try to hold a regular teleconference to progress
the work and ACH design team will remain as it is and it
will collect necessary information for realizing the specific
data model needed for ACH.

  I believe we should use BLISS mailing list for discussing
the topic so I won't be creating a mailing list for the design
team and would like to encourage the use of BLISS mailing
list to capture wider audience and feedback.

  If you are interested in participating in the regular teleconference,
please send Jason and I an e-mail expressing your interest.

Regards
  Shida
_______________________________________________
BLISS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bliss