Subject: [BLISS] draft-ietf-bliss-ach-analysis-04 available

From: "Elwell, John" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2009 13:32:28 +0000

In accordance with agreements at IETF 73 and the subsequent consensus
call on the list, I have updated the draft as follows:

- targeted at BCP rather than informational;
- added new section 6 "Best Practices for ACH" containing normative
statements, e.g., including use of response codes;
- deleted open issue associated with 480 response code for explicit
rejection / local;
- added placeholder for referencing a to-be-written framework draft on
REST (Jonathan Rosenberg / Keith Griffin)
- added placeholder for defining URL structures for ACH configuration
(forwarding, DND, etc.) and giving examples (in place of existing
material);
- left placeholder for referencing a generic event package for
notifications of resource changes (draft-roach-sip-http-subscribe seems
to be a candidate);
- various editorial tidy-ups.

The draft is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-bliss-ach-analysis-03.txt

In my opinion, this draft can now be put on hold awaiting progress on
the REST framework and event package work items.

John
_______________________________________________
BLISS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bliss