Subject: [BLISS] Minutes from BLISS-REST teleconference #2

From: Shida Schubert <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 11:22:15 +0900

Below is the minutes from the 2nd meeting on REST usage for
ACH. I like to thank who attended the call and send my special
thanks to Theo who lead the call and took notes.

** Minutes **

Note-Taker: Theo Zourzouvillys
Attendees:

  - Christian Schmidt
  - Salvatore Loreto
  - Theo Zourzouvillys

1. Discussion on comments sent to list from Salvatore
  - Salvatore believes it would be possible implement an "XCAP-Lite"
that would be simple for implements but "forward compatable" with full
XCAP implementations
  - Theo re-iterated the current goals of the group: solve real world
issues by using a simple solution that addresses just our current 12
use cases.

2. Review of use cases provided by Shida:

  * Call forwarding unconditional: either to voicemail or to any other  
number.
  * Call forwarding on busy: either to voicemail or to any other number.
  * Call forwarding on no answer: either to voicemail or to any other  
number.
  * Call forwarding when not registered: either to voicemail or to any
other number.
  * Call forwarding when not reachable: either to voicemail or to any
other number.

  * Barring on all outgoing calls: on/off
  * Barring on all outgoing international calls: on/off
  * Barring on all outgoing calls when roaming except to own service
provider: on/off
  * Barring on all incoming calls: on/off
  * Barring on all incoming calls when roaming: on/off

  * Enabling/Disabling anonymous call reject.
  * Enabling/Disabling the ability to reject call when call is  
anonymous.
  * Enabling/Disabling call-waiting
  * Enabling/Disabling voicemail (This is probably equal to the
forwarding Markus presented)
  * Enabling/Disabling DND

Outcome: There were no objections or additions to this list
- theo commented that we should limit the solution to these 12 for
the SF draft.
- all present agreed
- theo commented that our initial solution should not try to be  
extensible.

3. Discussion on how to approach.
- Salvatore will try and outline an XCAP-Lite solution in an email
- no thoughts on potential solutions
- theo will submit an initial -00 draft solution to start some
discussion on list
- It would be good to have some more infor on "XCAP-Lite" so we can  
compare
- but Salvatore has no time before SF.  will try though.

4. Action Items

- Salvatore will try to outline XCAP-Lite ideas in an email to the list
- Theo will write a -00 draft that provides a simple RESTful solution
the 12 use cases we've agreed to tackle
- Theo will talk to Shida about updating the ach reqs draft

5. Next Meeting

- only 3 (!!) participants.  Perhaps Thursday would be better.
- will ask list
- next call tentatively scheduled for Thursday 26th Feb 1400 GMT.