Subject: [BLISS] I-D Action: draft-ietf-bliss-call-completion-19.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 06:54:06 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Basic Level of Interoperability for SIP Services Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Call Completion for Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)       : Dale R. Worley
                          Martin Huelsemann
                          Roland Jesske
                          Denis Alexeitsev
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bliss-call-completion-19.txt
	Pages           : 39
	Date            : 2013-02-11

Abstract:
   The call completion feature defined in this specification allows the
   caller of a failed call to be notified when the callee becomes
   available to receive a call.

   For the realization of a basic solution without queuing, this
   document references the usage of the dialog event package (RFC 4235)
   that is described as 'automatic redial' in the SIP Service Examples
   (RFC 5359).

   For the realization of a more comprehensive solution with queuing,
   this document introduces an architecture for implementing these
   features in the Session Initiation Protocol where "call completion"
   implementations associated with the caller's and callee's endpoints
   cooperate to place the caller's request for call completion into a
   queue at the callee's endpoint, and when a caller's request is ready
   to be serviced, re-attempt of the original, failed call is made.

   The architecture is designed to interoperate well with existing call-
   completion solutions in other networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bliss-call-completion

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bliss-call-completion-19

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bliss-call-completion-19

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Anton Tveretin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 22:22:14 +0600

Authors just ignored my suggestion (sent 2012-12-31). So this standard could 
make interoperability issues.
Maybe I'm wrong, but this should be discussed.

----- Original Message ----- 
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2013 8:54 PM
Subject: [BLISS] I-D Action: draft-ietf-bliss-call-completion-19.txt

> _______________________________________________
> BLISS mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bliss