Subject: [bmwg] Clarification needed - draft-manral-ospconv-intraarea-00.txt

From: Rob Spruell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 15:01:41 -0600

Correct me if I'm wrong but, in Section 8.2 the second and third bullets
should read:

*	Inject a new set of LSAs from the generator towards the collector
and the DUT. 
*	On the collector, note the time the flooding is complete across the
link from the generator.  Also note the time the flooding is complete across
the link from the DUT.

The current says:

*	Inject a new set of LSAs from the generator towards the generator
and the DUT. 
*	On the collector, note the time the flooding is complete across the
link to the generator.  Also note the time the flooding is complete across
the link from the DUT.

Rob
----------------------------------------- (on rchss001)

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are the property
of Chiaro Networks, Ltd., and may contain confidential and 
privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
to whom this e-mail is addressed. If you are not one of the named
recipient(s), or otherwise have reason to believe that you have 
received this message in error, please notify the sender and 
delete all copies from your system.  Any other use, retention, 
dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is 
strictly prohibited.

---------------------------------------------------------