Subject: [bmwg] WG Last Call: OSPF convergence benchmarking

From: Kevin Dubray <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2003 20:42:45 -0500

BMWG'ers:

A WG Last Call period for the Internet-Drafts regarding
OSPF convergence benchmarking terminology, methodology, and
benchmark applicability:

    <draft-ietf-bmwg-ospfconv-term-02.txt>,
    <draft-ietf-bmwg-ospfconv-intraarea-03.txt>,
    <draft-ietf-bmwg-ospfconv-applicability-01.txt>

will be open from 7 February 2003 until 28 February 2003.

Please weigh in on whether or not you feel each individual draft
should not be given to the Area Directors for consideration in 
progressing the draft to an Informational RFC.  Send your comments
to this list or [email-masked].

URLs for the Internet-Drafts are:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-ospfconv-term-02.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-ospfconv-intraarea-03.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-ospfconv-applicability-01.txt

-Kevin

_______________________________________________
bmwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bmwg