Subject: [bmwg] Status BMWG I-Ds

From: Kevin Dubray <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 14:20:03 -0500

A brief status of BMWG work follows:

New BMWG Goal:
    IPsec device benchmarking terminology I-D.

Proposed BMWG Goal:
    Protection Performance Benchmarking (Editors to give a more L3 spin.)
    Core Router Accelerated Life Testing (Refinement requested.)

Active BMWG I-Ds:
   <draft-ietf-bmwg-mcastm-10.txt>  (Next draft anticipated ~ 2/21)
   <draft-ietf-bmwg-dsmterm-04.txt> (Updated 10/2002)

WG Last call:
   <draft-bmwg-ospfconv-term-02.txt> (Last call ends 2/28)
   <draft-ietf-bmwg-ospfconv-intraarea-03.txt> (Last call ends 2/28)
   <draft-ietf-bmwg-ospfconv-applicability-01.txt> (Last call ends 2/28)

Back from IESG review; awaiting action from principals:
   <draft-ietf-bmwg-conterm-03.txt>  (Editors contacted; action pending)
   <draft-ietf-bmwg-benchres-term-01.txt> (Chair & editors to
       reconcile IESG feedback.)

In RFC Editor's Queue:
   <draft-ietf-bmwg-firewall-08.txt>

Expired I-Ds:
   <draft-ietf-bmwg-bgpbas-01.txt> (On hold pending terminology progress)
   <draft-ietf-bmwg-fib-meth-00.txt> (Editor contacted; response pending)
   <draft-ietf-bmwg-benchres-method-00.txt> (On hold pending terminology
      progress)

Internet-Draft Cut-off dates for the 56th IETF:
------------------------------------------------

February 24, Monday - Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document (-00) 
submission at 09:00 ET

March 3, Monday - Internet Draft final submission cut-off at 09:00 ET

_______________________________________________
bmwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bmwg