Subject: [bmwg] WG Last Call: FIB benchmarking methodology.

From: Kevin Dubray <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 10:45:03 -0500

BMWG'ers:

A WG Last Call period for the Internet-Drafts regarding a
Methodology for Forwarding Information Base (FIB) based Router
Performance:

           <draft-ietf-bmwg-fib-meth-01.txt>

will be open from 14 February 2003 until 14 March 2003.

This is the proposed methodology companion document to RFC 3222.
Note that this I-D has been out there for a while and has
received little commentary.

So, please weigh in on whether or not you feel this internet-draft
should be given to the Area Directors for consideration in
progressing the I-D to an Informational RFC.  Send your comments
to this list or [email-masked].

A URL for the Internet-Drafts are:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-fib-meth-01.txt

-Kevin

_______________________________________________
bmwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bmwg