Subject: [bmwg] Draft Agenda and Slides

From: Al Morton <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2005 10:37:34 -0500

BMWG,

Our Agenda for IETF-64 is posted here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_materials.cgi?meeting_num=64

along with slides (and any other WG or BOF you may be interested in).

 >>> Presenters:  please send your slides, and we'll post ASAP.

see you in Vancouver,
Kevin/Al

_______________________________________________
bmwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bmwg

---

From: Nemeth Krisztian <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 18:23:13 +0100 (CET)

Hi BMWGers,

It seems that we can't meet you in the beautiful city of Vancouver.
However, if anything comes up regarding the resource reservation capable
routers benchmarking draft, we're really looking for it on the mailing
lists.

Have a pleasurable and constrictive meeting,

Krisztian and the others

ps: for your convenience, an excerpt from the agenda:
" Benchmarking Terminology for Resource Reservation Capable Routers (WGLC
completed without comment - submit for publication?)
http://www.ietf.cnri.reston.va.us/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-benchres-term-06.txt
"

---

From: "Tom Alexander" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 13:10:34 -0800

BMWG,

Enclosed is a brief and informal note on current progress in the IEEE
802.11T (wireless performance prediction) TG. The next 802.11T meeting is
next week in Vancouver, and there should be more progress made during that
meeting.

The IEEE 802.11T TG chair currently anticipates that the 802.11T draft will
go to letter ballot (within the 802.11 working group) after the July 2006
meeting. At that time the draft should be mostly complete and available for
review and comment by 802.11 WG members.

Additional information is available in presentations and documents in the
enclosed doc, along with instructions for retrieving them from the IEEE
802.11 document server. I'll also be present in the BMWG meeting in
Vancouver today.

Thanks, and best regards,

- Tom Alexander

---

From: Al Morton <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 10:14:39 -0500

>next week in Vancouver, and there should be more progress made during that

Thanks for the update, Tom. It appears that any interested folks
can register and take a look at the current docs, using your
instructions.  Please let us know of any important progress
at your meeting next week.

Kevin/Al
BMWG Co-Chairs