Subject: Sandy Eliminate everything you owe not even paying another dime

From: "JAN" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 00:56:26 -1000

Eliminate everything you owe not even paying another dime.  End the calls.
End the payments!

As it turns out most lendors are doing something illegal. Amazing but
correct!

Join us for in-depth details concerning our system at 0 charge or
obligation. You have nothing to lose and a lot to gain.

Contact us at:
561-282-9476
Conprehensive information or to finish receiving or to read our address

Immediately the Prince and all of his people flocked out of the hall into
the street, that they might see what was about to happen. So he stood alone
and faced the enemy, calmly knocking them over as fast as they came near

Dorothy and Zeb jumped out of the buggy and ran after them, but the
Sorcerer remained calmly in his throne. Two of the Turks managed to creep up
behind the boy, and one of them, who wielded an immense simitar with a
two-edged blade as sharp as a razor, swung the weapon fiercely to cut off
Rob's head