Subject: JEANNIE

From: "OLLIE" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 22:52:30 -0600

Abolish all you are indebted for with out paying another cent.  Stop the
harrasing calls. Eliminate the sending of payments!

Believe it or not almost all lending institutions are operating illegally.
Incredible but right!

Visit us for comprehensive particulars on the subject our structure at NO
cost or responsibility. You have zilch to loose and lots to achieve.

C0ntact us at
1.561-282-9476
Exhaustive info or to discontinue getting or to view our mailng address

Eureka stuck up her nose at such food, but the tiny piglets squealed
delightedly at the sight of the crackers and ate them up in a jiffy. Rob
said little, except to promise that he would never again leave home without
her full consent and knowledge

Now let us go back to the city, suggested the Wizard. But in his mind he
contrasted the love and comfort that now surrounded him with the lonely and
unnatural life he had been leading and, boy though he was in years, a mighty
resolution that would have been creditable to an experienced man took firm
root in his heart