Subject: [bmwg] Updates on LDP Convergence benchmarking

From: "Rajiv Papneja" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 15:31:02 -0500

Dear BMWG-ers,

We as a LDP convergence benchmarking author team would like to seek input
from the group on the updated terminology document, and the new methodology
document that we submitted recently to the BMWG. We look forward to your
comments on both the drafts. 

1. draft-eriksson-ldp-convergence-term-04.txt
(http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eriksson-ldp-convergence-term-04.
txt)

a.	Minor editorial changes 
b.	Added new term - LDP Advertisement Type 

2.	 LDP convergence methodology
(http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-karthik-bmwg-ldp-convergence-meth
-00.txt) 

a.	Submitted version 00 with preliminary test cases, more to be added
as we progress
b.	Draft to compliment the terminology document 
c.	Intent to produce a formal proposal after initial review  

     Thank you,

      LDP convergence benchmarking team

_______________________________________________
bmwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bmwg