Subject: [bmwg] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-bmwg-igp-dataplane-conv-term-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 12:15:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Benchmarking Methodology Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Terminology for Benchmarking Link-State IGP Data Plane Route Convergence
	Author(s)	: B. Imhoff, S. Poretsky
	Filename	: draft-ietf-bmwg-igp-dataplane-conv-term-14.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2007-11-19
	
This document describes the terminology for benchmarking Interior 
   Gateway Protocol (IGP) Route Convergence.   The terminology is to 
   be used for benchmarking IGP convergence time through externally 
   observable (black box) data plane measurements.  The terminology 
   can be applied to any link-state IGP, such as ISIS and OSPF.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-igp-dataplane-conv-term-14.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-bmwg-igp-dataplane-conv-term-14.txt".
hich will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
bmwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bmwg