Subject: Morning Alert! UP over 37%!

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 11:58:41 +0330

Monday Morning Alert....e Tgu on the move, UP 37.5% by 9:42AM EST

EnerBrite Technologies Group, Inc.
eTGu
$0.011 UP 37.5%

5 point you should be on top of

1. Energy problems are a Global issue
2. Little relief is in site. Corporations everywhere are looking for new
ways to meet the energy challenge.
3. With results as high as 30% savings in energy bills, SensorStat is a
solution that many business will be turning to.
4. Facilities such as Radisson Hotel and Clarion Hotel are boasting e
tgu's SensorStat having helped them meet the energy crisis.
5. Huge media coverage on Etgu next week will draw attention from
investors and brokers alike.

e T G U is a penny stock that has the easy potential in light of recent
releases to climb hard and fast. Investors who get in early maximize
their potential returns. This thing is already on the move. Act fast!