Subject: [bmwg] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-bmwg-igp-dataplane-conv-app-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 12:15:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Benchmarking Methodology Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Considerations for Benchmarking Link-State IGP Data Plane Route Convergence
	Author(s)	: S. Poretsky
	Filename	: draft-ietf-bmwg-igp-dataplane-conv-app-14.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 2007-11-19
	
This document discusses considerations for benchmarking Interior 
   Gateway Protocol (IGP) Route Convergence for any link-state IGP, such 
   as Intermediate System-Intermediate System (ISIS) and Open-Shorted 
   Path first (OSPF).   A companion methodology document is to 
   be used for benchmarking IGP convergence time through externally 
   observable (black box) data plane measurements.  A companion 
   terminology document is to be referenced to support the benchmarking.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-igp-dataplane-conv-app-14.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-bmwg-igp-dataplane-conv-app-14.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-igp-dataplane-conv-app-14.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data wFrom [email-masked] Mon Nov 19 12:40:16 2007
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 12:15:02 -0500
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [bmwg] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-bmwg-igp-dataplane-conv-app-14.txt 
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Benchmarking Methodology Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Considerations for Benchmarking Link-State IGP Data Plane Route Convergence
	Author(s)	: S. Poretsky
	Filename	: draft-ietf-bmwg-igp-dataplane-conv-app-14.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 2007-11-19
	
This document discusses considerations for benchmarking Interior 
   Gateway Protocol (IGP) Route Convergence for any link-state IGP, such 
   as Intermediate System-Intermediate System (ISIS) and Open-Shorted 
   Path first (OSPF).   A companion methodology document is to 
   be used for benchmarking IGP convergence time through externally 
   observable (black box) data plane measurements.  A companion 
   terminology document is to be referenced to support the benchmarking.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-igp-dataplane-conv-app-14.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-bmwg-igp-dataplane-conv-app-14.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-igp-dataplane-conv-app-14.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
bmwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bmwg