Subject: Get in to Gold

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 15:13:57 +0200

Global Gold Investors
HPGI announces more Gold findings. Share prices jump 20%

Hemisphere Gold (HPGI) $1.20 UP 20%

Low gold prices in the 90's reduced the amount of exploration for new
deposits. Now depleted gold reserves and the spiraling American Dollar
are pushing Gold prices up for investors looking for a safe haven.

New technology has uncovered large deposits in Suriname, a country know
for its gold since the 1700's but has until now not been fully explored.

Hemisphere Gold has found gold showing as much as 3.55 ounces/ton on
there property which sits right in the middle of the Gold Belt and the
largest mines in the region.

5 Key Points To Consider

1. Gold is Gold, and the prices have been climbing at amazing rates
since January of this year.
2. Demand for gold is up on a global scale. India has been increasing
its demand at a rate of 7% a year.
3. Share prices have been strong through out the year and recent news
has increased share values by over 110%.
4. The Guiana Shield has extracted over 50 Million ounces of gold.
HPGI's claim is sitting right in the middle of gold producing mines.
5. Hemisphere chief geologist has worked with the largest gold companies
in Suriname including Newmont and IAMGOLD. These relationships will
prove useful during a large gold strike.

With all the news on this company and the pending marketing campaign to
increase investors awareness, Hemisphere has the potential to provide
fantastic returns to its early investors. Read the news, review the
website and check out the profiles that were just released on
“Stockguru”. This could be the top investment for the year.