Subject: [bmwg] Fwd: Nomcom 2011-2012: Call for Nominations

From: Al Morton <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 18:48:06 -0400

FYI - Consider making a Nomination!

Al
bmwg chair (and not currently able to accept a nomination!)

>From: NomCom Chair <[email-masked]>
>To: IETF Announcement list <[email-masked]>
>Subject: Nomcom 2011-2012: Call for Nominations
>Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 15:30:23 -0700 (PDT)
>Cc: [email-masked]
>X-BeenThere: [email-masked]
>X-Mailman-Version: 2.1.12
>List-Id: "IETF announcement list. No discussions." <ietf-announce.ietf.org>
>List-Unsubscribe: <https://www.ietf.org/mailman/options/ietf-announce>,
>         <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=unsubscribe>
>List-Archive: <http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf-announce>
>List-Post: <mailto:[email-masked]>
>List-Help: <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=help>
>List-Subscribe: <https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce>,
>         <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=subscribe>
>Sender: [email-masked]
>
>Hi All,
>
>The 2011-2012 Nominating committee is seeking nominations from now
>until October 2, 2011. The list of open positions can be found at:
>
>https://www.ietf.org/group/nomcom/2011/
>
>Nominations may be made directly on the NomCom 2011-2012 pages by
>selecting the Nominate link at the top of the page.  The URL for
>NomCom 2011-2012 pages is:
>
>https://www.ietf.org/group/nomcom/2011/
>
>Nominations may also be made by email to [email-masked].
>If you do so, please include the word "Nominate" in the Subject and
>indicate in the email who is being nominated, their email address (to
>confirm acceptance of the nomination), and the position for which you
>are making the nomination. If you wish to nominate someone via email
>for more than one position, please use separate emails to do so.
>
>Self nomination is welcome.
>
>NomCom 2011-2012 will follow the policy for "Open Disclosure of Willing
>Nominees" described in RFC 5680.  As stated in RFC 5680: "The list of
>nominees willing to be considered for positions under review in the
>current NomCom cycle is not confidential". Willing Nominees for each
>position will be publicly listed.  The public nominee list will be
>updated at least once a week and possibly more often as nominations are
>received.
>
>With the exception of publicly listing willing nominees, the
>confidentiality requirements of RFC 3777 remain in effect.  All
>feedback and NomCom deliberations will remain confidential and not
>disclosed.
>
>Because the list of nominees this year is public, we will accept
>feedback on the nominees starting August 23, 2011. Per RFC 5680, we
>will accept feedback from the entire IETF community on all the nominees.
>
>If you wish to provide anonymous feedback, the chair or any of the
>members will be happy to handle this for you.  The Nominating Committee
>chair can be reached at [email-masked] and the entire nominating
>committee can be reached at [email-masked]. The email addresses of
>individual NomCom members is also on the NomCom 2011-2012 pages.
>
>In addition to nominations, the Nominating Committee is actively
>seeking community input on the jobs that need to be filled.  We have
>received the job descriptions from the IAB, IESG, and IAOC and they can
>be found at:
>
>https://www.ietf.org/group/nomcom/2011/iab-requirements
>https://www.ietf.org/group/nomcom/2011/iesg-requirements
>https://www.ietf.org/group/nomcom/2011/iaoc-requirements
>
>However, we also need the community's views and input on the jobs
>within each organization. If you have ideas on job responsibilities
>(more, less, different), please let us know.  Please send suggestions
>and feedback to [email-masked].
>
>Thank you,
>
>Suresh Krishnan
>Chair, NomCom 2011-2012
>[email-masked]
>[email-masked]
>_______________________________________________
>IETF-Announce mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce