Subject: [bmwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-bmwg-issu-meth-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 10:21:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Benchmarking Methodology Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : ISSU Benchmarking Methodology
        Authors         : Sarah Banks
                          Fernando Calabria
                          Gery Czirjak
                          Ramdas Machat
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bmwg-issu-meth-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   Modern forwarding devices attempt to minimize any control and data
   plane disruptions while performing planned software changes, by
   implementing a technique commonly known as In Service Software
   Upgrade (ISSU) This document specifies a set of common methodologies
   and procedures designed to characterize the overall behavior of a
   Device Under Test (DUT), subject to an ISSU event.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bmwg-issu-meth/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bmwg-issu-meth-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/