Subject: [bmwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-bmwg-ipv6-nd-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2016 13:01:16 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Benchmarking Methodology of the IETF.

        Title           : Benchmarking The Neighbor Discovery Protocol
        Authors         : William Cerveny
                          Ron Bonica
                          Reji Thomas
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bmwg-ipv6-nd-04.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2016-11-17

Abstract:
   This document provides benchmarking procedures for Neighbor Discovery
   Protocol (NDP).  It also proposes metrics by which an NDP
   implementation's scaling capabilities can be measured.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bmwg-ipv6-nd/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bmwg-ipv6-nd-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bmwg-ipv6-nd-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/