Subject: [bmwg] Updated draft-balarajah-bmwg-ngfw-performance

From: Carsten Rossenhoevel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 13:47:09 +0100

Dear BMWG Participants,

Thank you for covering the next-gen firewall performance benchmarking
methodology in the interim call last week.

As promised we have uploaded a new version before the submission
deadline.   Please review:

https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-balarajah-bmwg-ngfw-performance-02.txt

I look forward to seeing you in London soon!

Best regards, Carsten

-- 
Carsten Rossenhövel
Managing Director, EANTC AG (European Advanced Networking Test Center)
Salzufer 14, 10587 Berlin, Germany
office +49.30.3180595-21, fax +49.30.3180595-10, mobile +49.177.2505721
[email-masked], http://www.eantc.de

Place of Business/Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin, Germany
Chairman/Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Herbert Almus
Managing Directors/Vorstand: Carsten Rossenhövel, Gabriele Schrenk
Registered: HRB 73694, Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, Berlin, Germany
EU VAT No: DE812824025