Subject: [bmwg] Housekeeping

From: Kevin Dubray <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 19:53:50 -0800

BMWG:

The deadline for revising current BMWG I-Ds is Friday, March 2.
(see http://www.ietf.org/meetings/cutoff_dates_50.html)

A new draft regarding the terminology of diffserv mechanisms
benchmarking, draft-ietf-bwmg-dsmterm-00.txt, has been submitted
and should be announced shortly by the I-D adminstrator.
 
Other BMWG editors: please directly email me (kdubray@
juniper.net) an update of your draft's status.

There was interest regarding the "standardization of
benchmarks."  An I-D presents what attributes the IESG would
scrutinize in consideration of such an action. I draw your
attention to: 

  ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bradner-metricstest-00.txt

Additionally, there was interest communicated in the
area of BGP convergence benchmarks. At the end of January, an 
individual I-D submission,

  ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-berkowitz-bgpcon-00.txt 

was presented to the BMWG and it was asked if this was a relevant
work item.  Your input on this list as to whether the BMWG should
undertake such a work would be a good thing.

It appears that the terminology document regarding Router Resource 
Reservation benchmarking has been published by the I-D administrator:

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-feher-bmwg-benchres-term-00.txt 

A WG Last Call to undertake this as a new BMWG work item will be sent
out 
in the next few days.

Lastly, please email me directly if you have possible agenda items for 
the BMWG meeting at the upcoming 50th IETF. 

-Kevin

_______________________________________________
bmwg mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bmwg