Subject: [Bridge-mib] Mailman upgrade at ietf.org

From: "Les Bell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 07:52:55 +0100

---------------------- Forwarded by Les Bell/GB/3Com on 08/05/2002 07:58
---------------------------

[email-masked] on 07/05/2002 20:16:09

Sent by:  [email-masked]

To:   [email-masked]
cc:    (Les Bell/GB/3Com)
Subject:  Mailman upgrade at ietf.org

Due to some unforseen complications,  the upgrade did not occur.  It is
now slated for next week around the 15th of May.

My apologies for the inconvenience.

Mailman List Administrator

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 17:13:23 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Mailman upgrade at ietf.org

Mailman is going to be upgraded from the version currently running
(version 1.0) to version 2.0 on Tuesday, May 7, 2002.

This conversion should be transparent to you and your list members.  The
lists will be shut down for about a two hour period during the conversion
that day.  At this time, I cannot provide a time during the day I am going
to do it, more than likely between 1 and 3 pm EST in the afternoon.

If you have any questions, please reply to this message.

Feel free to notify your list members if desired.

Mailman List Administrator

_______________________________________________
Bridge-mib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bridge-mib