Subject: [Bridge-mib] Consensus determination

From: "David B Harrington" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 15:56:49 -0500

Hi,

Just to make things official:

Over the past six weeks or so, we have had a discussion to determine
consensus about the status sought for the current documents, and
whether those documents should be synchronized with current IEEE
documents. Members of this WG have had plenty of opportunity to
express their opinions on these two issues. The two issues are now
officially declared closed.

Dan and I are in agreement that consensus of the WG is that the
documents in process are to be published 1) as candidates for Proposed
Standard status, and 2) without trying to synchronize them with IEEE
documents. We will only modify the documents according to that
consensus. 

Thanks to everybody who contributed to the discussion,

David Harrington
[email-masked]
co-chair, IETF Bridge WG

_______________________________________________
Bridge-mib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bridge-mib