Subject: [Bridge-mib] milestone updates for the Bridge WG

From: "David B Harrington" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 17:15:58 -0500

Here are milestone updates for the Bridge WG.
The items have been reworded to reflect WG decisions about how to
partition the work into documents.

Done (dropped) Submit new I-D for RFC 1525 in SMIv2 format 
Done (dropped) Evaluate status of RFC 1525 and the SMIv2 version and
get WG
	consensus if it should be recycled a Draft or can be elevated
to 
	Full Standard 
Done (dropped) Submit SMIv2 version of RFC 1525 to IESG for 
        consideration as Full Standard. 

done (Oct 04) Submit new I-D for RFC 1493 in SMIv2 form 
done (Nov 04) Evaluate status of RFC 1493 and the SMIv2 version and
get WG
	consensus if it should be recycled at Draft or can be elevated
to 
	Full Standard (consensus was to recycle at Proposed)
Mar 05 Submit updated SMIv2 version of RFC 1493 to IESG for
consideration as
	Proposed Standard, according to consensus.

done (Oct 04)  Submit an Internet-Draft with MIB support for RFC2674
and
	extensions for the Bridge standards defined in 802.1t, 802.1u,
and 802.1v.
done  (Nov 04) Evaluate status of RFC 2674 and get WG consensus if it
should
	be recycled at Proposed or can be elevated to Draft Standard 
	(consensus was to recycle at Proposed)
Mar 05  Submit an Internet-Draft with MIB support for RFC2674 and
	extensions to the Bridge standards defined in 802.1t, 802.1u,
and 802.1v
	to IESG for consideration as Proposed Standard, according to
consensus

done (Sep 04)  Submit an Internet-Draft with MIB support
	for extensions to the Bridge standards defined in 802.1w 
done (Sep 04)  Submit an Internet-Draft with MIB support for
	extensions to the Bridge standards defined in 802.1w.
Mar 05  Submit completed draft with MIB support for extensions to
	802.1w to the IESG, for consideration as a Proposed Standard. 

David Harrington
[email-masked]
co-chair, IETF Bridge WG

_______________________________________________
Bridge-mib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bridge-mib