Subject: HEADLINE: Psoriasis? Eczema? Seborrheic Dermatitis? Stubborn Dandruff?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 01:23:30 -0500

HEADLINE: Psoriasis? Eczema? Seborrheic Dermatitis? Stubborn Dandruff? 
   Take Control!

   Come on now…you have to be tired of it. How it looks, how it feels.. That 
   red, scaly, itchy skin. We’re talking about the pain and embarrassment of 
   Psoriasis, Eczema, Seborrheic Dermatitis. Even stubborn dandruff.

   Take a look in the mirror. Do you want to change your life? If so, our 
   company offers a complete line of revolutionary skin care products that will 
   help restore your skin to a normal, healthy appearance in less then 10 days. 
   You’ll even see and feel a dramatic difference in 24 hours.

   In addition, the active, topical ingredients in our skin care solutions are 
   effective, safe, non-greasy, and FDA approved. Best of all they work.. You 
   can’t buy a more effective over the counter treatment. We even have a risk 
   free trial offer. You have nothing to lose, but your problem skin.

   Don’t let Psoriasis, Eczema, or Seborrheic Dermatitis slow you down.. Forget 
   about all those products that you tried that did not work. That was in the 
   past. This is now. You need to call today at 1-800-652-4135 if you really 
   want to take control of this problem. You owe it to yourself. Call today.

   MENTION THIS EMAIL AND RECEIVE A FREE BOTTLE OF OUR THERAPEUTIC BODY WASH 
   (ACTIVE INGREDIENT FDA APPROVED) WITH ANY PURCHASE.

  CALL  1-800-652-4135                                        CALL   1-800-652-4135
  
  To be removed hit reply

   HEADLINE: Psoriasis? Eczema? Seborrheic Dermatitis? Stubborn Dandruff? 
   Take Control!

   Come on now…you have to be tired of it. How it looks, how it feels.. That 
   red, scaly, itchy skin. We’re talking about the pain and embarrassment of 
   Psoriasis, Eczema, Seborrheic Dermatitis. Even stubborn dandruff.