Subject: The most lucrative Home Based Business today!

From: on_line_business <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 13:44:28 -0700 (PDT)

Get 8,000 people into your business !!

This is not spam! Since you have received this message you have either responded to one of 
our offers in the past or your address has been registered with us. If you want to be removed 
from the list, please scroll the mail down. You will find the information at the end of this mail.

FREE - Best Online Business Building System Worldwide !!!
______________________________________________

Are you interested in building a Global Home Based Business within the Network Marketing 
Industry?

Are you interested in using software that can bring in more than 8,000 (eight thousand) people 
within the first two weeks of being in business?

Would you be interested in using this software if it would be absolutely free for you?

If so, please go to http://www.skywebbiz.com/tm3000/system

Thank you for your time!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This message is sent in compliance of the new E-Mail bill, SECTION 301, Paragraph (a) (2) (C) 
of S.1618. Transmissions to you by the sender of this email will be stopped promptly by sending 
a reply REMOVE in the subject line to: [email-masked]

Thank you!