Subject: [Bridge-mib] Begin WG Last Call - draft-ietf-bridge-8021x-00.txt

From: "Les Bell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 15:24:08 +0000

Hi,

The Bridge MIB WG has completed work on the "Definitions for Port Access Control
(IEEE 802.1X) MIB".  This memo proposes to re-publish the Port Access Entity
MIB, as defined in IEEE 802.1X, in an Informational RFC, for the convenience of
the IETF community.

The WG proposes that the I-D 'draft-ietf-bridge-8021x-00.txt' is the completed
version of this document. The WG members are strongly urged to review this
document as soon as possible, and express any concerns, or
identify any errors, in an email to the Bridge MIB WG mailing list.

Unless there are strong objections, published on the WG mailing list by December
11, 2002, this document will be forwarded to the OPS Area Directors for
consideration to publish as an Informational RFC.

Please send all comments to the WG mailing list at [email-masked].

Thanks,
Les...

_______________________________________________
Bridge-mib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bridge-mib

---

From: Michael MacFaden <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 19:36:19 -0800

>consideration to publish as an Informational RFC.

I would suggest (strongly) that these errors be fixed. 

Errors from SMILINT 0.2.9
IEEE8021-PAE-MIB:191: node `dot1xPaePortReauthenticate' must be
contained in at least one conformance group
./IEEE8021-PAE-MIB:1121: node `dot1xAuthSessionUserName' must be
contained in at least one conformance group

From SMICNG 2.2.11

E: f(IEEE8021-PAE-MIB), (33,9) Leading sub-Id value for item
"ieee8021paeMIB" is invalid
W: f(IEEE8021-PAE-MIB), (191,1) Item "dot1xPaePortReauthenticate" is not
contained in any group defined in the current module
W: f(IEEE8021-PAE-MIB), (1121,1) Item "dot1xAuthSessionUserName" is not
contained in any group defined in the current module

Thanks,
Mike MacFaden