Subject: Mortgage no income verification

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 10:23:17 +0200

Let lenders compete for

your

business!

*5.25%
30 Yr Fixed Rate Mortgage!

Interest rates are at their lowest point in 40 years! We help you
find the best rate for your situation by matching your needs with
hundreds of lenders! Home Improvement, Refinance, Second Mortgage,
Home Equity Loans, and More! Even with less than perfect credit

Click Here for a Free Quote!

Lock In YOUR LOW FIXED RATE TODAY

* NO COST OUT OF POCKET

* NO OBLIGATION

* FREE CONSULTATION

* ALL CREDIT GRADES ACCEPTED

Rates as low as 5.25% won't stay this low forever CLICK HERE!

Anti-SPAM
Policy Disclaimer: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.
S. Congress, mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact
information and a remove link for removal from this mailing list. If this
e-mail is unsolicited, please accept our apologies. Per the proposed H.R.
3113 Unsolicited Commercial Electronic Mail Act of 2000, further
transmission

to you by the sender may be stopped at NO COST to you!
Remove

4110yDAV3-536Xl13