Subject: [Ietf-caldav] [Fwd: RFC 5051 on i; unicode-casemap - Simple Unicode Collation Algorithm]
From: Bernard Desruisseaux <[email-masked]>
To: CalDAV DevList <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 22:09:17 -0400
List-Id: Discussions on Calendar Access protocol based on WebDAV <ietf-caldav.osafoundation.org>

FYI

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RFC 5051 on i;unicode-casemap - Simple Unicode Collation Algorithm
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 17:20:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked]

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

         RFC 5051

         Title:      i;unicode-casemap - Simple Unicode Collation
                     Algorithm
         Author:     M. Crispin
         Status:     Standards Track
         Date:       October 2007
         Mailbox:    [email-masked]
         Pages:      7
         Characters: 14965
         Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

         I-D Tag:    draft-crispin-collation-unicasemap-07.txt

         URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5051.txt

This document describes "i;unicode-casemap", a simple
case-insensitive collation for Unicode strings.  It provides
equality, substring, and ordering operations.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
  Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
  status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

         To: [email-masked]
         Subject: getting rfcs

         help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce