Subject: Group and web scheduling

From: cperez <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 May 1999 15:52:53 +0200

Hello, this is Chari Pérez from Syseca, Spain.

I´ve had some trouble sending this mail form the web, so I´m
sending it to you. I don´t know if you can help me, but I´m sure
you can forward this mail to whoever is in charge of this.

We at Syseca work in a consulting area. We are partners and work
with ISOCOR mailing systems and have been testing different Group

Scheduler and Web Schedulers.

We have a customer which would like to have a Group and Web
Scheduler installed and integrated with its ISOCOR X400-X500
mailing system, but we should cover some requisites.

First of all, they would need a solution to connect directly with

an X400 mailing system.

We would like to be able to test your solution to know
how it could interact with ISOCOR mailing systems.

Our client has an X500 directory and we also would like to know
if your solution is in any way integrated with X500 directories?

We also would like to know if there is any posibility to
translate the product to Spanish?. Maybe we could reach any kind
of agreement, and perform the translation ourselves.Would this be

possible?? Could you do it?

We also would like to have your pricing list and to have some
information on the support you give your clients.

We would appreciate to have any news as soon as possible.

Best Regards
Chari Pérez
Fax: 34 91 556 42 40
Tel: 34 91 556 92 62