Subject: CALSCH Draft - Version 00 - resend

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 17:40:01 -0400

Note - this a resend of a note I sent on 6/25 with our draft.  The note was
not delivered because it was deemed "too large" by an automatic mail agent.
Sorry if this caused anyone a problem.  There is a URL at the bottom of
this that will take you to the file.
- - - - - -
Finally, we have a draft.  Attached is this note is the first iteration
which will be discussed in Oslo.  It "maybe" will make it to the Announce
list also.  It was a few minutes late due to some network difficulties, so
I'm not sure if you will see it there.

I'd like to extend a warm thank you and "job well done" to the group that
has been feverishly working on this draft (very, very late nights) and to
all of you on the list who have contributed your insights.  Please continue
to provide that feedback as we move this onward.

http://www.egenconsulting.com/cap.txt

---

From: "Frank Dawson/CAM/Lotus" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 12:15:13 -0400

Pat:
I too tried to post the draft on Friday, 6/25 to the [email-masked]
mailing list. My mistake. I should have known that the size would get it
bounced. I am sure that Paul will post the draft for us, along with the
other documents now found at http://www.imc.org/ietf-calendar site. It
seems unnecessary to create yet-another-archive-site.

-- Frank